Saturday, July 30, 2016
Two more coaster things. First, a Wonder Woman I'd done a while back in marble, but never got around to doing any treatments on.
Not horrible, but the lines dividing the parts of the Ws didn't come out cleanly.
Then another Corian experiment. Rather than the 2.5d engraving I did on previous coasters, this was full 3d, using a design I found on Thingiverse, scaled down suitably.
Two colors of sparkly India ink on this one. Not bad, though I was off by a millimeter or two on the size of the stock I was using. I'm considering filling the carved area with clear epoxy to make a flat surface over the whole thing.